Monday, January 19, 2009

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 84


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. They're going to call it the ASBO theatre company.

9. I just ran out of things to say.

8. Desperation got the better of me, I picked up my coat, a banana and ran off.

7. Here comes 2009, like a lorry packed with dangerous goods, speeding too fast around a corner.

6. He'll win the recount by about 250 votes.

5. It wasn't so much the smell, but the taste that put me off.

4. Why is there a volleyball book in the geography section?

3. He had his hair cut because now he can be seen on the webcam.

2. There are no oranges anywhere, I even checked under the seat.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I'm Lionel, I'll be your driver today, we'll be traveling at a level of one and a half feet.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: