Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 82


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I ask that they wait and be patient.

9. Give that man a coconut.

8. I'd like to thank you for your thoughts and good wishes.

7. If you want to go before 9.30, just pay.

6. It's going to take a long time.

5. That smell will come back to haunt me in the morning.

4. Out of everyone who appeared on the radio, they were the only ones that didn't pay.

3. There's many, many reasons people buy crap at Christmas, mostly, it's tradition.

2. Allow me to step-aside, before I kill you with my shopping.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. At any other time of year, mince pies wouldn't get past the testing phase.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: