Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 81


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I can't hear a thing, did you hear me?

9. Well, just think, you'll get to hear all about this at the trial.

8. The governor and Mrs Johnson, is the way they like to be known.

7. I'd usually have to pick two from seven, but I went for all of them together.

6. The turkey thing is getting so old.

5. If it's a girl, Delores is a good name.

4. He's obviously use to being around people with no teeth.

3. I feel like that, the same way a comic book fan feels about a new Lord Of The Rings film.

2. Attach those strings before it gets switched on.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. You can tell that the tree on the Magic Roundabout was put up by a man.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: