Monday, October 27, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 76


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. It's a haven, is what it is.

9. The gates were right next-door to each other.

8. No-one thought to call and report what had happened.

7. It's one election that had very little of people's interest.

6. He forgot to bring the punchlines with him, hence, there was no laughter.

5. Being called 'rugged', is overrated.

4. You've got a third place show on a fourth rate network.

3. People say, 'but you must support the troops', no, if I don't agree with the job they're doing, then, no I don't.

2. I gorged on them and felt awful afterwards.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I'd prefer a bagel, but if you don't have that, I'll have a vodka and lime.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: