Sunday, October 05, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 73


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. We shall adjourn to the top deck.

9. Look, there it is, the number one stop, I told you so.

8. I do as much as I can to offend as many as I can.

7. Listen to this one.

6. He just hit a van, did you see it?

5. We don't stop in this part of town.

4. The Wispa is back, sssh, don't tell everyone.

3. Walks back, doesn't stop and never looks behind him.

2. I'm telling you, our stops are on the same side of the road.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Five minutes to go, does anybody want a smoke, or are you all healthy?

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: