Monday, September 01, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 68


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. If only I'd told you yesterday.

9. For the life of me, I can't find that poster, it's either been thrown out or eaten.

8. All she heard was, "I can make the balls go click in the pocket", didn't know we were talking about pool.

7. The course is meant to include absolutely everybody, but that doesn't include me.

6. He thought 'credit crunch' was a type of cereal.

5. This bus now does two rotations of the roundabout, for operational reasons.

4. Several more were left behind, I gave them smug stares from the back seat.

3. I'm trying to make myself look pretty, don't look.

2. I'm attending a convention for conventioneers, it's bound to be as fun as it sounds.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. It's all very well to drive, but you don't have anyone's conversations to overhear.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: