Monday, August 04, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 66


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. I'm sorry, you lost me when you started talking.

9. It's impossible to tell, unless you tilt your head this way.

8. Kissing your teammates is hugely underrated.

7. Apples that large really require a license to transport.

6. It took 500 man hours to produce the elephant.

5. This seat is far superior to that seat.

4. We received a smattering of applause and a book token.

3. No, he's holding all of the balls right now.

2. It's designer, but I'll have to clean off the marks before I take it in for a refund.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I killed him, I killed him dead, but don't shout it too loudly.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: