Sunday, June 29, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 61


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. If we'd gone straight we would have been home by midnight.

9. I intend to keep one small battalion at home.

8. It was only a matter of time before that look became fashionable.

7. It must remain upright, otherwise it turns into a farce.

6. Rough and tough, they've had it all.

5. There appears to be no end to her talents, I've read the graffiti in the loos.

4. I'm not bitter, not, anyway.

3. I can't start to think about dinner, I'm barely done digesting lunch.

2. He felt disrespected, diddums.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. It was almost a food fight, I was prepared, I had a bib.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: