Sunday, April 27, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 52


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. They're allowing Yorkshire Terriers to have the vote now.

9. I know I shouldn't be, tell me the bleedin' obvious why don't you.

8. You should need a license to carry this amount of shopping.

7. I was thinking about doing something amazing with a potato for dinner.

6. You'll never get me in a gym, I have willowy, unmanly arms.

5. Here come the pensioners.

4. Does anyone even care that he's gone the wrong way?

3. Everyone knows that's an ancient Indian burial ground, I'm not buying a house there.

2. She came home in the early hours, minus her shoes and fell asleep on the bonnet of the Honda.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. I don't understand why he stood up in the middle of the meeting and announced to all of the department that he'd started to shave his chest.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: