Sunday, February 24, 2008

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 43

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. How much is that?

9. Chowder, depends how you pronounce it.

8. Why do fools, like me, fall in love?

7. I was going to stay in, but then I thought, no.

6. Can I have two hundred, he laughed in my face.

5. There we are, told you.

4. What you got?

3. Cook it for two minutes and don't forget to turn it over half-way through.

2. With or without a cover, it'll still shrink and go smaller than under normal conditions.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week is...

1. Dumbledore!

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

Get on the bus and get listening!

No comments: