Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 28


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10 . He said we were on the road to recovery.

9 . If they're late they'll just miss out the last few stops before town and run nearly empty.

8 . That kiddie looks like Chucky.

7 . Do I pack gloves or my bikini, I wish he'd tell me.

6 . Yes, yes, I got your cheese.

5 . If you're going to whistle can you at least do it in tune please.

4 . Did you see CSI last night, that woman's head flew off like a missile.

3 . I don't give a monkey's toss who's my secret santa.

2 . Oh look, it's a double-decker, I can't compete with that.

And the number one overheard phrase on Swindon's buses from last week?

1 . Why have you not got a poppy yet, there's no excuse.

Overheard something we've missed? Then let us know.

No comments: