Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 27


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10 . I had an omelette, I've fine.

9 . Christmas shopping gave me a real workout.

8 . They're figs, I've got the urge for a purge.

7 . She fools you from behind.

6 . Blow on my hands would you?

5 . He's less fun than a lift full of mime artists.

4 . Wonder if the value of my kitchen bottle of olive oil is above $100?

3 . Let the wind howl, that's what I say.

2 . Fan-bloody-tastic.

And the top ten overheard phrase on Swindon's buses last week?

1 . Called me a 'living legend', I thought you had to be dead to be a legend ; she's not planning anything is she?

Overheard something we've missed? Then email us at swindoncentric@mac.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next week's list!

No comments: