Sunday, October 21, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 25


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10 . That's the problem everyone has, they really don't 'get' her.

9 . Well I always knew he was gay, I could tell by the shoes.

8 . Hey, I love cheese.

7 . What does he think he's doing?

6 . No, they've been that price since August, you'd better check and make sure they're safe to eat.

5 . She told me they all knew what the truth is, but he'll never get caught out, unless she uses the video camera.

4 . Are you sweating?

3 . It's very unseasonal for this time of year isn't it?

2 . Professional is my middle name, along with Simon.

And the top ten overheard phrase on Swindon's buses this week?

1 . He's gone organic he said, if he stands in the same place for too long I swear he'll start to decompose.

Overheard something we've missed? Then email us at swindoncentric@mac.com or leave a comment and your phrase could make it onto next week's list!

No comments: