Monday, August 06, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 16



Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10. That helicopter was hovering all night.

9. I have fascinating thigh muscles.

8. He only just had the chance to wear his summer stuff on Saturday.

7. She reckons I have no taste, what a cheek.

6. They keep doing tests but they still don't know what's wrong with her.

5. He told me it was her birthday today, never mind.

4. I'd had one too many lemonade shandys to know what happened.

3. Just concentrate on the sound of my voice, now lend me a tenner.

2. We didn't even get her a leaving present.

And the top rated phrase overheard on Swindon's buses last week is...

1. If I wear it in Westlea its a skirt, if I wear it in Old Town it gets called a belt.

No comments: