Monday, July 30, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 15


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

10 . If I was going to murder someone, that's how I'd do it.

9 . Ipods are the new walkmans.

8 . They call it a bowser on BBC 1, a water tank on Sky, shows the difference in quality.

7 . Its probably still in the fridge, growing it's own strain of stem cells.

6 . No, if I get it on here it's still ten pence cheaper.

5 . I'm going to the Mela, there'll be curry I hear.

4 . I've worn it before, but you just have never noticed.

3 . I can see, I can see perfectly thank you.

2 . When they asked if anyone objected I wanted to jump up and shout, but didn't want to upset anybody.

And the top rated overheard phrase uttered on Swindon's buses last week is...

1 . How far away is Tewkesbury anyway?

Overheard something more juicy? Let us know.

No comments: