Sunday, July 01, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 14


Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

1. I leave the parallel parking to my wife.

2 Anybody would think those had exploded, it's all being hyped.

3. What is a 19 year old doing playing with a chemistry set?

4. I forgot how good looking he was.

5. My jeans still smell of smoke from Thursday, that won't happen again, not anymore.

6. Did you see those people queuing up to buy an iphone in New York, perhaps they were giving out personalities with them.

7. Gordon Brown has gone up in my estimation, not sure why, he just seems less standoff-ish.

8. They've already built that huge junction down towards Croft Road, it doesn't go anywhere yet though.

9. I didn't buy any bananas, they were all bruised.

10. Shall we go and get a cup of tea first, I need to wake up first.

Think you can do better for next week? Leave a comment telling us what you've overheard and we'll put it up here next week.

No comments: