Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Top Ten Things Heard On Swindon's Buses Last Week ; 2

Click here for the original and still the best at this brilliant idea, here's our own version for Swindon's buses from last week.

1 . I want to get some jeans, but I don't want to try anything on.

2. The kids are off school next week, I think I'll take a pill and wake up after it's all over.

3 . Its so warm, I saw a bloke wearing shorts yesterday, mad.

4 . If they build these cinemas in town is there gonna be buses so you can actually go into town for a night out?

5 . This is either the ten past running late or the twenty past running early, either way I'm late.

6 . Why when people listen to music on their phone it's always crap RnB?

7 . She had pink lycra hotpants on, it's lucky I wasn't sick.

8 . Every time I see her on the bus she's got a different baby in that buggy.

9 . Oh no, that's Mark, he can't see me, I said I was at a funeral.

10. She was planning her holiday for September. How can you plan that far ahead, I wouldn't want to. I don't know what I'm doing next week, let alone in September.

No comments: